Service to help you stop your car on demand
When you need your car or truck to stop, you expect your brakes to work. If they function properly, they keep you safe whether you’re cruising the highway, driving in stop-and-go traffic or trying to avoid an obstacle in the roadway. When your vehicle needs brake service, you can’t be certain that it will stop when you want it to stop. Your brakes are important to your safety. At A & P Auto, we do our part to keep them well-maintained and functioning properly.
- Comprehensive brake inspection and diagnostics
- Professional brake service and maintenance
- Expert repairs with quality auto parts
Brake Problems and Options
What are the signs that I need brake service?
- Vehicle shakes or vibrates when braking
- Grinding or screeching noises when you stop
- Brake fluid leaks
- Brake pedal pushes to the floor easily
- Forceful effort required to stop your car